[cisco-nas] Virtaul-profile feature Set

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Mon Mar 7 10:19:12 EST 2005

Hi Oliver,

it is not really a problem. It's a matter of nat.
I have configured "ip nat inside" only on the dialer Interface
and on the virtual-interface. As the user gets no virtual-interface,
the router use the Pri Interface. The "ip nat inside" Feature is not
configured on the Pri interface and therefore the user wasn't natted.
As I configured on the Pysical interface "ip nat inside" the user was
properly natted. Normally I don't wanna configure any ip options on
an Physical Interface and therefore it is for me a problem.

Any ideas, how to solve that ?

Regards,
  Ahmad