[cisco-nas] General question to 12.3(x) on 3640 Router

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Thu Mar 17 06:59:13 EST 2005

Hi!

I tried it again and I found the problem.
The dialin now works properly.
The problem was that the "ppp chap hostname XXXX" was not
configured in the virtual-template interface, but it was configured in
the dialier interface. With 12.2 or 12.3.(x)T this problem was not
there. The router send it's hostname on all dialin interfaces.
With 12.3 this bahvior must have changed and therefore I had
problems with the dialin.

Best regards,
  Ahmad