[cisco-nas] E1's aggregated to STM-1 (Which Interface)

Mounir Mohamed mounir.mohamed at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:32:05 EST 2005

Dear All,

I need advise with the following case,

Now i have 16 PE (7304) in different places each PE have 2 E1's and
the Data Carrier will aggregate all this E1's to give me 2 STM-1's in
the Core routers so my question about which interfaces  could I use to
terminate this STM-1's on my routers also is that is right I mean is
there is interface can terminate STM-1 and chanlizing it to different
E'1s with the logical configurations, what  is the encapsolation that
can  i use under this interface?

NOTE the core router's is double 7609

Kindly advise