[cisco-nas] T.37

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Mon Nov 7 15:06:28 EST 2005

Is anybody familiar with T.37 fax on a Cisco?  I'm trying to configure
it and can't quite figure out what to do.  I have one 3640 which is the
PRI gateway and I want it to forward the call via T.38 to a seconf 3640,
which I want to T.37 the fax.  The reason for two boxes is that I don't
want to mess with my production gateway.  Of course all of the sample
configs show the box with the pri actually terminating the fax, so I am
not even sure if what I want is possible, but it seems to me that it
should be.  I just need a reference config to follow.  Thanks.

Peder