[cisco-nas] Cisco 3620 PPPoE session limitation

Mounir Mohamed mounir.mohamed at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:21:05 EST 2005

Yes, Your router Platform can use 800 interface but i want clear some points,
the 800 IDBs value is not for PPPOE only, NO this value for (PPPOE,
PPPOA, all interfaces) logical or physical, and there is different
IDBs (SW= Software HW=Hardware) and upon your router output now you
are using 7 HW and 11 SW which is totaly 18 - 800= 782 IDBs it's good
number for Compnay but not for ISP

i hop that help :)

Best Regards,
Mounir Mohamed