[cisco-nas] Cisco 3620 PPPoE server configuration

Mounir Mohamed mounir.mohamed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:58:27 EST 2005

Dear Souphonh,

vpdn-group mounir

 accept-dialin

  protocol pppoe

  virtual-template 11

interface Virtual-Template11

 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0

 ppp authentication pap mounir

 ppp authorization mounir

 ppp accounting mounir

aaa new-model

aaa authentication ppp mounir group radius local
aaa authorization network mounir group radius
aaa accounting exec mounir start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network mounir start-stop group radius

interface Virtual-Template15
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 no peer default ip address
 ppp authentication pap mounir
 ppp authorization mounir
 ppp accounting mounir
end

radius-server host x.x.x.x auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key mounir123

Then enable the PPPOE on the incoming session interface for example

interface fastethernet 1/0
pppoe enable

Best Regrads,

Mounir Mohamed