[cisco-nas] PRI Basi Check up

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Apr 18 10:48:30 EDT 2006

At 09:18 AM 4/18/2006, you wrote:
>Thanks Aaron for the info, but can I use RJ-45?

Yes, but the benefit of an RJ48X jack is that it will give you a hard
wired loop when the patch cable is removed.

>Also I want to know how to confirm if the line is working? Any LED will
>light?

You will definitely see a change. The alarm light may still be on or
yellow when the PRI has carrier detect, but the D channel is not
established. Once the D channel is up and the line is initialized,
all alarm lights should go out.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin