[cisco-nas] VPDN QoS

Neil Christie neil at fissure.net
Wed Jan 31 05:06:55 EST 2007

Came across exactly this myself recently.

Just today, heard back on a TAC case, which led to:
CSCsd15579 Resolved (R)
Per-user-qos policy not getting installed on the Vi sub-interface

I'm told CSCsd15579 should be visible soon (currently, the usual
'Sorry -- The defect you have requested CSCsd15579 cannot be
displayed.')

Scheduled fix is some way away though...

Regards, Neil.