[cisco-nas] VoIP leg to VoIP lge dial-peer

David Lin david.lin at msn.com
Thu Sep 27 16:05:13 EDT 2007

Hi Darryl,
Thank you for your assistance.
My chassis information is as following, is it ok for this feature?
Thanks.

Cisco IOS Software, 5350 Software (C5350-IK9S-M), Version 12.4(3), RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc2)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Fri 22-Jul-05 06:07 by hqluong

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(1r)1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
BOOTLDR: 5350 Software (C5350-BOOT-M), Version 12.2(2)XB2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Gateway5350 uptime is 4 weeks, 2 days, 35 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload at 15:26:22 EST Tue Aug 28 2007
System image file is "flash:c5350-ik9s-mz.124-3.bin"