[cisco-nas] PPPOE w/ Radius specified IP & subnet mask problems

Josh Duffek | Tredent joshd at tredent.com
Fri Jan 22 17:44:33 EST 2010

Is it window clients connecting to this?  If so read this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk713/tk507/technologies_tech_note09186a0080093c77.shtml

The subnet mask shouldn't be an issue really...can you not route traffic
over the link after it comes up?

jd.

Josh Duffek
Systems Engineer, CCIE #7409, RCSP