[cisco-nas] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Aug 21 09:43:32 EDT 2013

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013, Eric Knudson wrote:

> Doesn't he know that Dial is Dead(tm)? ;)

Believe it or not, some people are still doing new dial-up gateway
installations.  It's a bit more complicated now as all of cisco's
dedicated dial-up gateways have gone EOL...and you now have to piece
together a dial-up gateway using a modular router and various modules
rather than just order an AS5xxx of suitable size.