[cisco-nas] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Aaron Leonard Aaron at cisco.com
Wed Aug 21 16:05:08 EDT 2013

Hopefully those people ordered their last digital modems before they
went end-of-sale two weeks ago:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2641/end_of_life_notice_c51-726696.html

... bringing to an end Cisco's proud history selling digital modem
systems, which began ingloriously with the AS5100, but which utlimately
achieved world domination via the triumph of the AS5300/AS5350/AS5400.

Aaro

(who is, weirdly enough, stuck as we speak on an interminable conference
call where a customer is troubleshooting V.34 modem calls.)

----