[cisco-nas] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Aug 21 16:36:30 EDT 2013

Holy crap.  I just helped a previous employer spec out a "patchwork cisco
NAS" using a router, PRI interface card, and DMMs a couple months ago.
AFAIK, they already have the gear by now.  So, cisco is officially out of
the dial-up hardware business now?

Product Migration Options
There is no replacement available for the Cisco Digital Modem Modules at
this time.