[cisco-nas] ISDN calls not making it to NM-6DM

Aaron Leonard aaron at cisco.com
Mon Feb 2 17:22:06 EST 2015

Hi Tim,

Maybe you're not getting 64kbps clear. Maybe you can knock your data
calls down to 56k and they'll work?

(Now ... can I remember how to do that? I guess if using legacy dialer,
then "dialer map ... speed 56" ... or if dialer profile, then "dialer
string ... class XXX" with "map-class dialer XXX"/dialer isdn speed 56".)

Wait a minute. VIC-2-2BRI? That doesn't even handle ISDN data, does it?

Hth,

Aaron

----