[cisco-nas] ISDN calls not making it to NM-6DM

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Mon Feb 2 17:43:43 EST 2015

Hi Aaron,

I did try a dialer map to (try to) drop the call down to 56k, that didnt
work either. Wouldnt even dial out.

I was hoping that with the [23]800 series ability to do TDM switching that
I might be able to use a VIC to provide BRI ports for a "PSTN simulator"
through which I could switch voice and data calls to lab various scenarios.

Its looking a little less likely that I can use the BRI VIC for data, I was
hoping it might be somewhat "transparent". Ive got a couple of FXS ports
that I managed to successfully establish an analogue dial up call, but
thats a little different I suppose.