[nsp] Methods for Non-BGP multihoming

Ray Davis ray@carpe.net
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:28:33 +0200

I guess the author wasn't really sure either:

    "Generally, a prefix can should belong to only one AS."
:)

The statement in the RFC assumes that an IP address exists in only one
place.  This isn't always true.

Probably the statement should be removed from the RFC since it doesn't
really say anything firm, gives no good reason and says it can and may
be otherwise anyway.

Cheers,
Ray