[nsp] controling prefixes advertised by LDP

Martin, Christian cmartin@gnilink.net
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:53:46 -0400

Przemek,

See:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120
limit/120s/120s22/fsldp22.htm#xtocid42

Note that this is kinda tricky.  Cisco made some changes to the way the ACLs
were matched.  Before 12.0(14)ST, you had to invert the acl logic to get it
to work, ie, deny the prefixes you wanted to be allowed.  After, 12.0(14)ST,
it works as you would expect - permit prefixes you want advertised and deny
the rest.  You can also associate an ACL with an peer ip ACL, which allows
selective distribution.

HTH,
chris