[nsp] Backup on PRI

Nick Kraal Nick Kraal <nick@arc.net.my>
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:31:31 +0800

We have 6 E1 links between one of our PoPs and need extra bandwidth
el-pronto to ease congestion before a bandwidth upgrade is commissioned to a
T3. There is an ISDN PRI between them and would like to use this as a
temporary E1 dial solution. The PRI dials perfectly but notice that the
Virtual Interface. We use OSPF and have place "maximum-paths 8" in the OSPF
configuration. Does OSPF loading over 6 links really work? Any ideas?

Much thanks in advance.

-nick/

controller E1 5/0/7
 pri-group timeslots 1-31
 description *** ISDN PRI Temp dial ***
!
interface Serial5/0/7:15
 bandwidth 2048
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 ip load-sharing per-packet
 encapsulation ppp
 ip route-cache distributed
 dialer rotary-group 0
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
!
interface Dialer0
 bandwidth 2048
 ip address 200.100.200.150 255.255.255.252
 no ip redirects
 no ip unreachables
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no ip proxy-arp