[nsp] Removing frame relay subif

Ryan O'Connell ryan-nsp@complicity.co.uk
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:07:10 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:00:32 -0700 (PDT) Hagen Amen <hagena@multcolib.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Mark Drayton wrote:
>
> > core-01.th#sh ip int br | inc 191
> > Serial2/0.191              unassigned      YES manual deleted     down
> >
> > How can I remove it? It's not affecting the router at all, it's just
> > bugging me :I
>
> IIRC, you must reload the router for it to no longer be listed.

Yup, it's a pain in the ar*e - if you accidentally define a frame
subinterface as point to {point,multipoint} you can't change it's type to
the other one without deleting it and rebooting.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan@complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time