[nsp] flash memory for AS5300's

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:45:43 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, if your bootflash module is big enough for any real IOS version,
you can put one there, and it'll boot from that when you put a blank or
otherwise unreadable 16mb flash module into the flash slot.  I don't know
why (i.e. I didn't do it), but I found an AS5300 on our network running
normal IOS from bootflash.