[nsp] enable commands as non-enable user?

Barry Bruins bbruins@cisco.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:24:10 -0700

--=====================_38853418==_.ALT

Use the privilege command to set the show running-config to another level.

Barry

At 06:29 PM 8/12/2002 +0200, Bruce Campbell wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I'm wanting to allow a dedicated non-enabled user to be able to 'show
>conf' (run through all the routers and save the conf nightly).  Is this
>possible via AAA (tacacs+)?  ( the AAA overview on cco isn't that clear on
>whether this is possible or not)
>
>--==--
>Bruce.

--=====================_38853418==_.ALT

Use the <b>privilege </b>command to set the show running-config to
another level.<br>
Barry<br>
At 06:29 PM 8/12/2002 +0200, Bruce Campbell wrote:<br>
I'm wanting to allow a dedicated non-enabled user to be able to
'show<br>
conf' (run through all the routers and save the conf nightly).&nbsp; Is
this<br>
possible via AAA (tacacs+)?&nbsp; ( the AAA overview on cco isn't that
clear on<br>
whether this is possible or not)<br>
Bruce.<br>