[nsp] enable commands as non-enable user?

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD@PARTNERS.ORG
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:56:42 -0400

All:

username config privilege 5 password abcd
sh commands are
Exec commands:
  <1-99>           Session number to resume
  access-enable    Create a temporary Access-List entry
  access-profile   Apply user-profile to interface
  clear            Reset functions
  connect          Open a terminal connection
  disable          Turn off privileged commands
  disconnect       Disconnect an existing network connection
  enable           Turn on privileged commands
  exit             Exit from the EXEC
  help             Description of the interactive help system
  lock             Lock the terminal
  login            Log in as a particular user
  logout           Exit from the EXEC
  mrinfo           Request neighbor and version information from a
multicast router
  mstat            Show statistics after multiple multicast
traceroutes
  mtrace           Trace reverse multicast path from destination to
source
  name-connection  Name an existing network connection
  pad              Open a X.29 PAD connection
  ping             Send echo messages
  ppp              Start IETF Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)
  resume           Resume an active network connection
  rlogin           Open an rlogin connection
  show             Show running system information
  slip             Start Serial-line IP (SLIP)
  systat           Display information about terminal lines
  telnet           Open a telnet connection
  terminal         Set terminal line parameters
  traceroute       Trace route to destination
  tunnel           Open a tunnel connection
  udptn            Open an udptn connection
  where            List active connections
  x28              Become an X.28 PAD
  x3               Set X.3 parameters on PAD

TEST#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration:
!
! Last configuration change at 15:53:42 EST Mon Aug 12 2002 by XXXXX
! NVRAM config last updated at 14:14:20 EST Mon Aug 12 2002 by XXXXX
!
!
!
!
end

HOWEVER:
Doing a sh startup dumps the the startup configuration.

==DMT>
- ----SIGNAURE-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
CCNA, CCNP, CIT
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html