[nsp] BGP regex - directly connected routes ?

matthew zeier mrz@intelenet.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:48:14 -0700

I'm having troubles coming up with a regexp to show me just directly
connected peers.  The best I've come up with is :

    sh ip bgp regexp ^(5555)+

which covers directly connected peers that prepend their path to me.
However, is there a regexp that'll show me all, without having to have one
for each peer?

Thanks.

--
matthew zeier                        | "In mathematics you don't understand
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  things.  You just get used to them."