[nsp] WAI-T1-4RJ48 vs. WAI-T1C-4RJ48

Brian signal@shreve.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:07:05 -0500 (CDT)

I am needing a WAI-T1-4RJ48 for an application, and the application does
not need Circuit Emulation.  I do realize that the WAI-T1C-4RJ48 supporst
CES however.  The thing is, I have a WAI-T1C, I do not have a WAI-T1.  Can
I just use the WAI-T1C in place of a WAI-T1 for non-CES applications?  In
other words is the WAI-T1C everything a WAI-T1 is only has the addition of
CES, or is it a different beast and can only be used in CES
applcations/scenerios?

Appreciate any feedback as I do not have much experience with the WAI-T1
pams.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036	   e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer	   p: 318.222.2638x109