[nsp] enabling port monitoring

SaJaRi sajari@singnet.com.sg
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:39:21 +0800 (SST)

Hi there!

do this command:

set span "source port" "destination port" create

The key command here is "create" because without it,the switch will
remove ur current span port and create the new one.
With the "create" command it maintain the existing span and create a new
one.

Cheers!

Sajari Bin Sarkan       *
SingNet Network Support *