[nsp] V.92 on AS53xx

Cisco Geek Rotation cisco@peakpeak.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:11:44 -0600

--=====================_147958733==_.ALT

Do I have the right debugs on to debug the Modem on Hold feature?  I've
confirmed that V.92 Quick Connect and V.44 are working, but can't seem to
get Modem On Hold to work with a Zoom modem.

Of course, Zoom blames Cisco :)

#show debug
General OS:
   Modem control/process activation debugging is on
MLPVT group:
   SGBP events debugging is on
ISDN:
   ISDN Q931 packets debugging is on
   ISDN Q931 packets debug DSLs. (On/Off/No DSL:1/0/-)
   DSL  0 --> 7
   1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Modem Management:
   Modem Management Call Switching Module debugging is on
   Modem Management Out Of Band Port debugging is on

Thanks,
Chris
--=====================_147958733==_.ALT

Do I have the right debugs on to debug the Modem on Hold feature?&nbsp;
I've confirmed that V.92 Quick Connect and V.44 are working, but can't
seem to get Modem On Hold to work with a Zoom modem.<br><br>
Of course, Zoom blames Cisco :)<br><br>
General OS:<br>
&nbsp; Modem control/process activation debugging is on<br>
MLPVT group:<br>
&nbsp; SGBP events debugging is on<br>
ISDN:<br>
&nbsp; ISDN Q931 packets debugging is on<br>
&nbsp; ISDN Q931 packets debug DSLs. (On/Off/No DSL:1/0/-)<br>
&nbsp; DSL&nbsp; 0 --&gt; 7<br>
&nbsp; 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1&nbsp; <br><br>
Modem Management:<br>
&nbsp; Modem Management Call Switching Module debugging is on<br>
&nbsp; Modem Management Out Of Band Port debugging is on<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Chris</font></html>