[nsp] OSPF routes

dave o'leary doleary@juniper.net
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:58:48 -0800

The number of OSPF routes that can exist in a router is
quite large, and it does indeed depend on the capacity of the
router (memory, cpu) and also on network design (number of
externals, rate of network churn).  While I certainly wouldn't
recommend doing this, routers are available that can accept
full Internet routes via OSPF.

                                         dave