[nsp] 82/8 allocated to RIPE

Rob Thomas robt@cymru.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:51:56 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Bruce.

] The other issue is that the RIRs do not want to be in a situation where a
] mistake on the RIR's part can lead to extensive liability (such as
] inadvertant denial of service to lots of people).

I completely agree with this point.  My customers don't sign contracts
with the RIRs.  :)

] Hence, although the RIRs will be making available near-real-time
] authoritative listings of unallocated space within their blocks (see apops
] list), access to such lists will be made on the premise that usage of the
] information is purely on an 'as-is' basis.

I'm certainly comfortable with that.  Thanks for making it available!  :)

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas