[nsp] 12.0(22)S2 / 12.0(23)S1

Jared Mauch jared@puck.nether.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:55:34 -0500

	Still trying to get us to use large flash cards to take care of
IOS bloat.

	I've also got the issue that in 7200 i see better than
the linear-flash performance out of ATA disk and in the GSR i see
worse perormance.  (like under 6k/s).

	Take a GSR image size (16m+) and figure out how long it's
going to take to load.  Unless they fix the performance of their PCMCIA
controllers RSN I doubt many people will do the upgrade.

	- Jared