[nsp] To many connections through Local director.

odusseus odusseus@voila.fr
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:12:18 +0100

HI

I have the following topology:

ASBR(7200)-----L3/L2(6500&3500)-------PIX(515)----Local Director(416)

When I do a "show real" from the local director, it appears that globally, I have twice more connections(1000) on each individual servers than usually (500).
By globally, I mean that all the server appearing in the "show real" list are concerned.

I checked each element of the topology, I did not see anything wrong (cpu, memory, I/O errors ).

Can someone unlight me about the potential reason why I am having twice more connection than usually on each Load-balanced server?

Thank you.

Christophe