[nsp] Re: Cisco OSMs for 65XX

Clinton Work work at scripty.com
Wed Dec 11 15:38:18 EST 2002

I have used the OSM-2OC12-POS-SI card in a 6509 distribution router
running Native IOS. The router has an 8-Port GigE and 48-Port 10/100
card as well. We're only using one of the two POS interfaces and
the active POS interface peaks at about 300Mbps. Haven't noticed any
performance problems.

The router is running ISIS/BGP with a full feed.