[nsp] Weird problem

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Fri Dec 13 18:43:28 EST 2002

Dear All,

We have a Cisco 2620 as Internet gateway.
Internally we have a SonicWall with my web server behind.
Once a while, The network connection from Internet to the web server is
dropped.
* Ping from my LAN(outside the Sonicwall) to the web server works
* Ping from cisco to the web server works.
* Ping or any other protocol from outside *does not* work

The problem is solved if I reboot SonicWall or the Web server.

Questions:

1) Is there any problem related to the Cisco router in this case?
2) What the problem should be?

Thanks in advance,

Isamar Maia