[nsp] Weird problem

dtodd at partners.org dtodd at partners.org
Fri Dec 13 09:19:42 EST 2002

Isamar:

In order to troubleshoot this would you send us a "show log" from
your router.
Otherwise: you might want to take a look @ your s0/0 and see if there
are issues with the interface. For example: crc errors, interface
resets, in/output errors.

If you'd like dump us a sh int s0/0 (assuming the T1 is on 0/0). Then
we can offer some ideas.

Thx.

==DMT>

- ----SIGNAURE-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html