[nsp] inbound failover without BGP?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 15:17:31 EST 2002

if its that small what about a simple solution such as two small blocks from the
two providers and static nat one? a bit wasteful but if its only say 16
addresses no big deal

failing that you need a prefix that you can bgp route globally.. you can use a
smaller block eg /25 which as a minimum both upstreams will listen to but as you
say it will be filtered by most

Steve