[nsp] Is default failover in dual-homed DSL possible?

dtodd at partners.org dtodd at partners.org
Tue Dec 17 16:04:17 EST 2002

What type of router are you using? is the DSL cisco device or do you
manage that device?

==DMT>

- ----SIGNAURE-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html