[nsp] routing table

dtodd at partners.org dtodd at partners.org
Thu Dec 19 10:35:48 EST 2002

Dave:

Marc is right w/the route installation and RTFM. What you are looking
for is a floating static route which uses administrative distances.
This type of configuration is used alot w/dial-up routers.
See
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk379/technologies_configuration
_example09186a00800b1148.shtml
and for administrative/route selection:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk365/technologies_tech_note0918
6a0080094823.shtml
for some snips.

FYI:
The lower the administrative distance the more "prefered" the route
will be for selection.  Let me know if I can help further.

- ----SIGNATURE-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html