[nsp] Cat6509 MSFC1 interface stats.

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 09:47:03 EST 2002

Not tried this with catos, but the docs for native ios suggest that mls is
automatically enabled and the sh mls rp in the ios would appear to be for
multicasting out to find other switches ie it automatically does the internal
switch...

Now not sure if my interpretation is correct and not sure if this applies to
catos but it may still be switching mls even tho the cmd shows it disabled...

Steve