[nsp] changing process' stack size

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Wed Dec 25 13:38:47 EST 2002

there is no way to change the stack space.  running out of stack space
is a bug, tho' it may not necessarily be the cause of your crash.
i would suggest opening a case with the TAC so that you can get a DDTS
filed on the issue, if it's not already known.  you may also want to
check your TCL scripts to see if you are having multiple levels of
recursion or infinite loops of any sort.

Merry X'mas
.siva