[nsp] Re: IP Message - %IP-3-DESTHOST:

Rainer Clasen bj@zuto.de
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:14:04 +0100

Ilker TEMIR wrote:
> How often do you see the message ? Is there any known correlation with a
> spesific event on the router ?

On Friday night we started to see this on several routers. Since then it
occurs several times a day. As far as I can tell there is nothing
special going on on these routers. In all cases the src address belongs
to the router.

> BTW, do you have GRE tunnels on this router ?

The involved routers do not terminaty any GRE tunnel.

IOS is always a 12.0S flavor.

Rainer

--
KeyID=759975BD fingerprint=887A 4BE3 6AB7 EE3C 4AE0  B0E1 0556 E25A 7599 75BD