[nsp] NBAR

gab jones seun_ewulomi@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:44:52 +0000

Hi,

We currently have nbar configured on our routers with minimal settings.
I currently got has far as installing the nbar mib on our HP openview NNM
server(which we use for data collection. But NNM doesnt seem to be able to
query the nbar information from the routers using the mib.
So I currently just gave up and just set up ip accounting.

But Im currently looking at netflow at the momment

regards,
gab