[nsp] ISDN redundant link.

Temkin, David temkin@sig.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:52:56 -0500

You can force it to dial by either pinging the other side of it's dialer map
(if you're using dialer maps) and watching a debug dial, debug ppp auth and
making sure that all works OK...  This obviously won't test to ensure that
the actual failover works, but that the other side answers the phone and is
configured correctly.

If you're not using dialer maps,  you can force a dial from the command
line, but that really proves absolutely nothing other than your ISDN line
works.  Use the "isdn call interface" command.

-Dave

IMPORTANT:The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its
attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of
this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or
should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or
sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or
her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as
to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein
or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.