[nsp] Good IOS for 4 channel ISDN Multilink?

Brian signal@shreve.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:06:53 -0600

I am trying to find a version of IOS that will play nice with 4 channel
Multilink PPP (ISDN).  I tried some 12.2 trains and had very bad results.
12.1.17 has some issues like telling me my spids are invalid when they arent,
but also it seems to be very poor at multilink as well.  Looking thru the bug
navigator it seems lots of bugs with multilink have been reported exactly
like i am seeing, where you get packet drops, but they are flagged as not
reproducable by TAC :/.

So does anyone know of a good image for just 4 channel ISDN multilink?
Nothing else going on, no nat, access lists, routing protocols, etc.

Much appreciated

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036	   e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer	   p: 318.222.2638x109