[nsp] Good IOS for 4 channel ISDN Multilink?

Josh Duffek jduffek@cisco.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:28:26 -0600

I've gotten it working on multiple codes...are you sure you were running
into bugs?  12.2(2)XB8 might be a good code to try, did you try that one?
afaik 12.0(7)T is the only code with a cosmetic spid bug...but maybe I am
wrong.

Can we see configs/debugs of a failed setup?

joshd.