[nsp] cco brokeness/downloading IOS Update.

Paul Forbes Paul_Forbes@Trimble.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:04:57 -0800

I hear you. This is in addition to the fact that after logging into CCO,
it seems that sometimes you need to enter your credentials again when
you actually want to download the software.

The whole CCO upgrade has been irritating: the new organization is
confusing and time-consuming, in addition ot the brokeness  of Software
Center.

Paul Forbes
Network Engineer
Trimble