[nsp] cco brokeness/downloading IOS Update.

Troy Corbin troyc@communitech.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:33:23 -0600 (CST)

i agree that the new layout is less than easy to navigate. before the
change, the sample configurations were lumped by technology, so it was
easy to find a config example for whatever. now, they are split by
hardware, and are not consistent. what a pita!

-t