[nsp] Guaranteeing minimum bandwidth on shared access and capping the max

Stephen J. Wilcox steve@telecomplete.co.uk
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:32:51 +0000 (GMT)

well custom queuing will allow you to match ip addresses and ensure each group
has a fair share of the available bandwidth so that will do your 512k and no
hogging.. you wont have a maximum aggregate (the 3mb limit) tho but you could
just run standard rate limiting to do that, not sure of how the two mechanisms
will interact but i dont see a problem - try it

Steve