[nsp] Your opinion

Alexander Golovankov Alexander Golovankov <algo@atnn.ru>
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:43:32 +0300

Dear Sirs,
At present we're confronted with the following problem.  The router
bought from the official Cisco Systems  diller   doesn't work properly
from the very beginning and can't be put into work.  In order to eliminate
the problem  the TAC CASE C557872 was opend (on 04/09/2002) Up to this
moment the problem hasn't yet been solved.  We can't get from Cisco  any
concrete information on the terms  when it can be settled.
We'd like to know Your opinion concerning this problem. Could You please
inform us where we could  apply with this case?