[[nsp] Possibly OT: Securing Syslog and SNMP.]

rpcbind@speakeasy.net rpcbind@speakeasy.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone experimented using VRF's to 'protect' a management interface on an
edge device? I've been a bit reluctant to try myself, not having used vrf
functionality at all yet (waiting for a inter-VRF ip nat), but my intial
impression is this should be fairly sound..

..kg..