[nsp] 7206 VXR NPE-G1

Mark Pace Balzan mpb@melitacable.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:40:00 +0100

thanks for your feedback...  I also looked at Cisco's website, and it looks
like 12.2B is required for the NPE-G1, which doesnt sound like the IOS I'd
like to run on one of my edge routers.

i run a number of 7206s, and so I thought of remaining on this platform...
but alas Im not so sure now

how do the 7500 series compare to 7206 NPE400 ?

thanks

Mark