[nsp] Cat6500 reflexive ACL issues.

Lars Erik Gullerud lerik@nolink.net
28 Nov 2002 14:29:36 +0100

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 12:56, Antoine Versini wrote:

> I run hybrid code with 12.1(8b)E7 MSFC IOS. I'm wondering what command
> allowed you to obtain the number of LOU used ?

On the supervisor: show security acl resource-usage

It's somewhat less informative than "show tcam counts" on native
systems, and slightly confusing - the number of LOUs used are seen as
"ACL Layer 4 port operators" (yes, this shows LOU usage, not L4Ops,
despite the name).

Only in percentages though, not actual counts. But you can always
calculate back from there, knowing that there are 32 LOUs in total.

/leg